GLOBAL RESTORATION CENTER, INC.
I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to
see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. 2 And the Lord answered
me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though
it tarry, wait for it;
because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
Exalting God, Equipping the Saints, Evangelizing the World!
To turn the hearts of mankind toward God through the power
of the Holy Spirit and the preaching of the uncompromising Word of God, that we might make
disciples that walk and live in communion with God.
Our Core Image
Integrity, Wisdom, Excellence,
Showing forth the good, acceptable, and perfect will of God!
Statement of Faith
• The Bible is the inspired and only infallible word of God (II Timothy 3:16).
• There is one God, eternally existent in the three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and
God the Holy Spirit.
• In the blessed Hope, which is the rapture of the church of God, which is in Christ, at His
return. (I Thessalonians 4:16-17)
• The redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides Salvation for the unregenerate soul,
healing for the mind, emotion, and human body in answer to believing prayer. (Gal. 3:13-14)
• The infilling of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4 is given to believers who ask for it.
• The sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by dwelling in the Christian is enabled to live a
holy and separated life in this present world. (I Thessalonians 5:23)
• Man was created for woman and woman was created for man and should be unified ONLY
for the purpose that God has ordained in marriage.
• In two sacraments as a token of our Salvation: Baptism and the Lord's Supper or Holy